NEBB Delivers To You Two Ways To Attend A CMEA Course ...Which One Best Suits Your Educational Style?
Choice 1: Attend our LIVE classroom course in our office in Allen, TX
Choice 2: Simultaneously, our ONLINE Interactive course trains students in the comfort and privacy of their home or office.
Both the LIVE classroom and ONLINE CMEA course are held for two consecutive days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central. Every 50 minutes there is a ten minute break with a one hour lunch break. You will want to contact us to find out when the next available CMEA course is being offered!
What Will You Learn?
What's important for you to know is that whenever you need assistance, you are not stranded. We're here to provide the service and support on any assignment you undertake. We even have a stellar list of experts in several industries that can provide you with a wealth of knowledge.
During our two day training course, here is just a brief overview of what you'll learn:
- We apply USPAP Standards 7 & 8 to real life examples relating to the collection of data, record keeping, reporting, and ethics.
- The approaches and methods you'll use as a CMEA.
- Special considerations when appraising equipment.
- Data collection - you'll even watch a movie collecting data and see how it is done.
- Marketing ... what to do and what not to do to achieve success.
- Role playing on selling an assignment, court testimony, and how to obtain values.
- Much, much more!